The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! :rotfl: I'm a newbie in this forum.. I'm Linda! Hope you are all doin' good!

--I hope to meet more :more: friends! Thank you!

:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Hi Linda:

Welcome to the site! You have found a place with warm caring people who will make every attempt to ansswer your questions and always be willing to offer support. We have a great chat room where you can meet members on a more "face to face" level, so I hope you will join us in there soon.

Do you have Lupus? Or are you on the road to diagnosis? What meds are you on if any?

Please take a moment and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome again - Stephanie

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi....

Hi Linda

Im quite new myself but have found the site very helpful. Lots of advise from people who have been living with this illness for years. Everyone has a different story so whatever question you have there is nearly always somebody who has an answer for you. Sometimes we dont want answers just somebody to listen, its all here!!! :thumbs:

Hope you are well today :)

Donut x

·
11,408 Posts
Hi Linda,

Welcome to the lupus site.:) It is nice to meet you.

Do you have lupus or knows someone with lupus?

Hope to hear more about you.
Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi Linda,

Welcome to the best place on the net. I happen to love it here, can ya tell.:wink2:

Do you have Lupus? If so what medicine do you take and how long have you been diagnosed?

I hope to get to know you better and feel free to join us in the chat room.

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Linda,
Hi and welcome to the site. There is a lot of support and friendships that grow here and everyone is so helpful. I trust that you will find this out for yourself. We have a chat room and hope to see you in there sometime soon. You will get instant feedback for information that you are looking for and answers to many of your questions. I hope you are feeling well and doing well in the meantime.

·
Registered
467 Posts
greetings and salutations :wavesmile:

welcome to the sandbox, its a great place full of wonderful people and a weatlh of information. we are all here to listen, offer our own stories and experiences. so ask what ever you want or just come on and cry or laugh. we all know what a rollercoaster lupus is.
hope to hear more about you and your struggles.

take care

:welcome:
hugs and kisses

1 - 7 of 7 Posts