The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Well, it seems like FOREVER since I've been on the boards here. Hope some of you remember me! :lol:

Things have been so chaotic here and don't seem to be calming down anytime soon.

My Lupus seemed to go into remission for a few months with the medications I was on, but it is back with full force.

It's been SO long that I've been here, I don't even know where to start. Well, it's late right now and my head isn't very clear, but I wanted to jump on real quick and say HELLO to everyone. Hope this finds you doing well. I'll be back again... soon! LoL

Lots O' Love,
~Dee

·
Registered
1,640 Posts

Hi Dee!

I have thought of you often, and wondered how you were..I am so glad that your ok., but sorry your in a bad flare right now...

So good reading your post again..

Love Ya,
Sandy

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
(((((((((((((Dee))))))))))))))))0

You have been missed here.

I am glad that you were in remission and that is a good reason for you to be out having fun I hope !

I am sorry that things are not that well right now, but hope that you will once again get back into remission.

Nice to hear from you again.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi Dee

Good to hear from you. So sorry you are in a flare. Hope you feel better soon.

:foryou:

Love Judi xx

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Great to see you back Dee. :foryou:

I know how frustrating it is to be feeling well and then have the lupus decide to remind us that it's there. Grrr!

Hugz, :hug:

Pam xxx

·
11,409 Posts
Hi Dee.:wavesmile:

It is great to see you back.
Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time with your lupus.:hug:

It will be great to catch up with you.:)

:love:
Lyn

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
miss you young lady

Dear Dee

Of course i miss you and was wondering how you been doing for a very long time.I sure am sorry to hear you are flaring again ((((hugs)))).I cannot wait to see you in chat again.:) I hope this find you feeling some what better.

Take care Tammy
((((((((HUGS))))))))))

·
Administrator
10,190 Posts
Hi Dee,

You had so much trouble before, glad to see something helped at least for awhile. Great to see you but sorry it is under these circumstances. Hope you feel better soon.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Hi Dee,

I quite new to the site, but just wanted to pass on my love and sorry to hear that you are in a flare!

By golly did it take me ages to work out what MIS was!!!

Hot chips - sounds good especially Mexian ones (if I pressume correctly!) - I love Mexican food especially if its authentic!!!

Take care, love

Lesley

1 - 11 of 11 Posts