The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was recommending this site to a new luppie the other day and telling her how much help everyone here was while I was going through diagnossis in Egypt, and I realised I haven't said hello in ages. Yes I am one of those who is feeling better now and doesn't get on site much. I am doing fairly well except for monthly flairs in which I mostly sleep or get migrains, and a daily low grade workable headache. The brain fog is overwhelming though. I feel like such an air head most of the time. My joints and so many other problems seem to be under controll. My latest news is the results of an mri 6 mo ago revealed an abnormality in my cerebellum about 2.3 cm wide. They think it may be a glioma. It hasn't grown at all in 6 mo though so they beleive it is small and benign, and keep telling me completely unrelated to lupus. They are waiting to biopsy it till it grows or I start having physical symptoms (they don't think the brain fog is related to the abnormality). They also keep telling me it is not causing my headaches. They think the headaches are related to neck problems from an old car accident.

We have moved twice in the last 2 years and have settled in nowhereville Georgia. I have a view of cows instead of pyramids. It feels like home.

I've been reading the boards and see a lot of familiar names and so many new ones. It has been nice to catch up. I'll try posting more often. I wish everyone a good pain free day.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Sherry, welcome back. I am another "old timer" who isn't around as much as I used to be. It's good to hear from you and I'm glad life is pretty good. Cows instead of pyramids -- I'm not so sure that's a good trade so far as scenery goes, but I'm glad you feel "home."

Sunny

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Sherry,

Good to hear from someone doing well :)

Katharine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts