The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Linda
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all - I'm just moaning, so if you want to ignore me, I'll understand ;)

I spent most of yesterday in bed, feeling exhausted, so I really wanted to go out & get some air today. So I just got the bus to town, bought a few staples, sat & had a coffee, and then got the bus back. Gone 90 mins max.

I've been sweating uncontrollably, my back, hips & knees are aching, my leg muscles feel weak and I could sleep for weeks.

On top of it all, the whole trip was such an effort because I can't catch my breath, so I'm wheezing the whole time!

I don;t get my last lot of blood tests back until Thurs!

I just want to feel how I did this time last year, when I had done the 3 peaks, run a 10k, and was gearing up to climb Sigirya in Sri Lanka!

Lxx

·
Linda
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Katherine!

I've put my PJs on, and have decided to lie down& watch a movie - I need to stop beating myself up about this!

I't hard - I spent 3 years building my fitness up to the point where I powerwalked a marathon, and was running 3 times aweek - cycling everywhere & I enjoyed my body in way I hadn't done for years - now I feel like it's broken!

I think for me this is the hardest thing!

I'll get there - wherever there is for me - but it might be a long road! Just glad there are people like you around who understand!

It does mean a lot.

Lxx

·
Linda
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everyone! I'm not sure I feel an awful lot better this morning - I've showered & put on clean PJs - but I know it's another day in front of daytime TV!

I've being going to make bread since Saturday, but I don't think I'm up to the kneeding! Grrrrrrrrr!

It really does make me feel cared for getting such supportive messages & knowing I'm not alone!

Hope you all have a good day :)

Lxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.