TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure I will check in from time to time, I am sure they have computers in Canada muahahahahahahah !

See ya,

love from Raglet
whose about to jump aboard a 13 hour flight - thank goodness there is only one of them, on my last big trip (UK/Europe) it was one 12 hour flight after another.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Have a great time Raglet, wish I was coming too :lol: Only 13 hours, that's not too bad, hope it goes quickly ;) take a good book!

love
Lily

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
ooooh have a wonderful time raglet!!!!!! :yahoo: you certainly deserve it! I also wish I was coming too!!!!

hope the flight is as good as it can be...we will miss you!

love karen x

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Have a wonderful time, dont think i could fly that long, i get fidgity just sitting for 2 and half, :lol:

enjoy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLin

·
Registered
251 Posts
Have fun

Where in Canada are you going to be. We aren't far from the Detroit River so not that far from that part of Canada.
Joanne

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
I hope you have the best of bestest of times!!!

Katharine

·
Registered
376 Posts
JoD;513681 said:
Where in Canada are you going to be. We aren't far from the Detroit River so not that far from that part of Canada.
Joanne
Oh Joanne, you must be close to my youngest daughter. She is staying with my sister in Windsor for a while. She doesn't do very well when I'm ill. She gets very upset with me and fights with everyone. The srtress gets unbearable. She's only 12. I miss her so much! She's been gone a couple of weeks already and wants to stay until the middle of August. I don't think I can do it.

Nutty

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
Hi Raglet,

I hope you and your friend have a wonderful time catching up and seeing the sights.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Have Fun and do whatever you want to do-you are on vacation:lol:What happens in Canada stays in Canada-right:wink2: OOPs that is Las Vegas:rotfl:

Can't wait to hear the stories!!!!!

Hugs,
Becca

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
:lol: Becca, that saying must be adopted by everyone over the world!

Here it is What Happens in Thredbo Stays in Thredbo :rotfl:That is one of our major ski resorts (not that we have many ;) )

love
Lily

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Lily,
That is funny:rotfl: Las Vegas boasts big commercial ads with that motto and it is catchy I am sure:lol: All I know is I am always naughty on vacation:wink2:

Hugs,
Becca

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
All I know is I am always naughty on vacation
Well I can hardly wait for my vacation then :rotfl:

love
Lily

1 - 13 of 13 Posts