The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
florie
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I feel like such a fool. I have been complaining of stomac hurting and constipation and nausaus.
Well yesterday afternoon i had hubby take me to the er.

My stomack lower back and sides were hurting so bad.
They sent me for an ultra sound, they sent me for a ct scan (without contrast) and they took blood work and urine. Well everything came back in normal limits.My gallbladder was fine they said.
While putting the port in for an iv i began throwing up,it was just stomac acid. They guy finally got it in and they began a med for the nausausness, and Morhine for the pain.
The doctor wanted to keep me over night to do a scope for today. But i was so full of anxiety and couldn't leave my mom home being worried. I told them to just forward the paper work to my doctor and i will set it up with her.
I had to sign a form that said refused treatment((((((((((( aaaaaaaagrvated))))))) Before i left they gave me a pepcid,and some drink to help numb the stomac and as soon as i finished drinking it my lips were numb.
I finally went home feeling dopey and crying and shaking.
I really think it's my esophagas acting up and my stress adding to it , and my eating isn't the best. I finally today ate some canned pears and drank the juice to it, and took fish oil .
I finally had a bowel movement. This morning it was just a pellet and i know this is not a normal thing.
I feel like they all think i was faking or some kind of condriack(sp). But i know my body and i know something is wrong. Why couldn't it just be a simple UTI infection? I have been very thirsty and drink alot of water. I have eat activa in the morning after my coffee and breakfast cookie.
What is going on with me?
luv, florie

·
Administrator
10,208 Posts
Hi Florie,

Sorry to hear you are feeling so miserable :hug:. I wouldn't even venture a guess as to what is wrong. It sounds like more testing is needed to get to the bottom of this. Hopefully it won't take too long to get an appointment for the scope.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Premium Member
11,410 Posts
Hi Florie,

Sorry you are going threw all this.:hug:

I can't venture a guess either. Are you getting thirsty more lately or is it normal for you to drink lots of water?

Stress can do strange things to us.:(

Hope your rhumey can figure it out for you.
Love,
Lyn

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Hi Florie, I am sorry that you are suffering. I hope it eases for you today. Try to get some rest and relax.

Take care

Deb x

·
florie
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, feeling a bit better today. called my doc and will see her on thursday.
Yes to the question on more thirsty. I have been drinking alot of water.
mississippi girl- hope we get some answers on this.

thanks for all your replys.
florie

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Florie, I am glad that you are feeling a bit today. I hope you continue to improve.

Take care

Deb

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hi Florrie

I have trouble like u.:(

To help myself I take a spoonful of flakseeds (linseeds) in a glass pour boiling water on them when cool drink it bit yukky but seems to work If not u can sprinkle them on cereals, salads or soups

hope you start feeling beter soon

take care

dixy

·
Registered
182 Posts
Wishing you well

Hi Florrie, sorry to hear you not too good, hope that things improve, please take care.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi Florie,

I'm sorry to hear of your recent ordeal :sad: I hope you are feeling a bit better?
good luck in finding some answers :luck: and I hope you feel better soon

hugs
karen x :hug:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.