The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
286 Posts
Hi Sheila,

Sorry you are feeling so poorly at the moment. My diagnostic road was long and confusing like yours, so I know exactly how you are feeling. I was told I had so many different things by so many different doctors. It is extremely frustrating!!! Fortunately, I finally found an excellent doctor, actually referred by someone here and I got proper treatment.

I've never had problems with my eyes, but when I flare, all the tubes and vessels in my ears get extremely inflamed, and I wind up taking anti inflammatory drops for them..I have also had severe bursitis and tendonitis during a flare..not sure if it is related or not, but quite painful none the less!

Autoimmune illnesses are inflammatory, so one would assume you certainly have something going on, be it lupus or something else. Sometimes our symptoms show before our bloodwork...my ANA still remains negative! Can you possibly see a new rheumatologist?

Hope you are feeling better soon..keep us posted
Sharon

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.