The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all..well this week has certainly been interesting...had another seizure in my sleep last night..only on right side...neuro said he would put me on med..will talk to him in the morning..is anyone taking this type of med..I am thrown for a loop with the new turn of events..Lupus with MCTD has now effeccted cns skin and joints..have over 30-40 scars on face and arms,cannot remember things,feel foggy,joint pain is now my constant companion,and now seizures...what next?? My fever is trending down and actually has 2 days without one..small victories...any advice or encouragement is sorely welcomed..i am scared,alone and need support..di

·
11,410 Posts
(((Dreamgirl)))

What a week you are having. :hug:

My handicapped daughter had seizures. When she went on her seizure med, she quit having them. She was really sleepy after her seizures.

Once you get started on some seizure meds you will find some relief. Did your neuro mention which medication he would put you on?

Take care of yourself.
Love,
Lyn

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
((( Dreamgirl ))) I am so sorry, you are having a rough time of it at the moment. Seizures can leave you fel so exhausted. I hope the meds the neuro gives you help. Take it easy and I hope you feel a bit better soon.

Deb

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
i take keppra for my seizures, but i dont know what kind of seizures you have mine are sp, and cp seizures. ,i still have them but they are much better now, maybe having up to 3 a month now,rather than 3 a week like i was having,

and yes they make you so tired and wiped out after, is all you want to do is sleep. good luck with seeing your Neuro .

take care Lin x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.