The Lupus Forum banner

Is it POSSIBLE?

300 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  onetay 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
As you have been reading things have been pretty down hill lately for me. That is ok cause I was still able to keep my wonderful possitive out look on life :rotfl:. I woke up this morning taking it nice and slow to get out of bed (as I do every morning to limit discomfort and pain), much to my surprise though I have some pain it doing a little better today. For the first time in 2 years I don't want to roll over and just go back to bed. Is it possible that the plaquenil is starting to work (did I hit that 6 month mark were you see a marked difference in your body?)?

Could it be the muscle relaxer, the pain pills, and the plaqs all working together finally. I still have the pain and the discomfort and even some of the fatigue (well a lot of the fatigue really) but I feel ok. :? how can your body feel pretty much the same and you feel ok? I can't possiblly figure this out on my own can any of you shed some light on this confusing delima for me? I can honesty say for the first time in a long time that I do feel good today. I plan on enjoying it as long as it lasts. I can live with the body feeling crappy, it is when everything feels crappy that is hard to manage a good day. I am not going to over due it as today was planned as a resting day other then general cleaning (I can't stand my floors being messy so they will get a good sweep) :p:wink2:.

I never want this feeling to go away but I am keeping my feet on the ground and know it is only a matter of time and I will be back to my normal slow self again. I hope that all of you are doing well and feeling well today and everyday.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Tammy what ever it is just enjoy it as much as you can without doing to much.Is that you been on plaque for 6month's and if it is then yes that could be how you are feeling and your other meds could now see you not getting better but getting it under control.I say long may it last for you.Best wishes Elisabeth

#4 ·
Hi Tammy, wow this seems long overdue for you, hope it continues to improve. I am flaring and in pain but after 3 months on the Plaq 8am no longer feels like 4 am if that makes sense?

try not to overdo it as I did. I was eeling great but pushed myself too hard as always :rolleyes:

#8 ·
I am so excited, I woke up still feeling ok. I see a mark improvement in my energy but the fatigue is still there I can still feel it hiding in the body just waiting to hit. It kicks in about 1-2pm. I know I should be taking a nap to keep the good feeling going but it has been 2years since I even felt close to this. I am not over doing it as yesterday was a relax day. I am sorry that some of you are still in pain and that the lupus has it's hold on you, but I don't ever remember feeling like this before (or maybe it has just been so long that the mind don't remember it lol). I did want to thank you all for the support and good thoughts (reminding me to still take it easy to max this time to it's fullest).

Have any of you had this? The feeling of okness but still achy, sore, and discomfort in the body. Ok enough, I will just enjoy the feeling as long as it lasts. It is so confusing but whatever it is really don't matter as long as it hangs out for awhile.

I hope that you all have go days, and feel better soon.

#10 ·
A couple of weeks ago, I felt the exact same as you describe. I was still sore but I "felt better". I couldn't explain it to anyone else but wanted to let you know that I know how you feel. You can't explain it and things aren't much different but there is something better. I hope it continues for you...please take it easy as I pushed myself way too much and was in the hosptial over the weekend so PLEASE don't push it like I did.

#11 ·
Have to reiterate Tammy, don't do too much. I felt amazing, couldn't remember feeling that good , same as you exactly. Now if you can look on this feeling as an "energy overdraft"...every time you use some extra you will have to pay it back plus interest......

Wish I had remembered to take my own advice :lol:

xxx

#12 ·
I am overwhelmed by the concern from all of you and thank you so much. It means a lot that some of you understand what I was trying to say. I am trying to take it easy but sometimes it is hard you want to do so much that you have not done. I am not changing my routine still sneaking a nap when I can and staying out of the sun. Thanks so much pollianna for reminding me that it won't last and not to over due it or I will pay double for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.