The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't had the rash on my face that many talk about so I have no clue if this is the start of something new. I woke up this morning, showered, and went to put my makeup on and noticed that my cheeks were flushed under my eyes...kind of on the bones. I was sure that it wasn't from the shower because I was cooled off at the time and dry. Then when I went to brush on my foundation it felt like the bristles of the brush were little needles scratching my skin. It really hasn't gone away, and almost feels like it's on fire and prickly. Is that what it feels like?

·
11,410 Posts
Hi,

My malar rash doesn't feel like it is on fire or prickly.

Take pictures of it and show your rhumey the next time you see him. No one on here can really tell if you have the rash or not. We can get other rashes on our faces too.

If it gets worse you might want to go see or call your rhumey.''

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks ladies. This morning everything looked fine. Still a little warm, but not as red and prickly. One of the pitfalls to having this I guess is thinking that everything is related. It was just something odd, and different so I thought I'd ask around.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Hi
i have same thing it comes up and goes down,face goes bright red and feels very hot then if i cartn cool down it prickles rheumy said mine was classic butterlfy rash.
so far saying im photo senstive rash wise.

hope helps u bit.
lucky for me it was at full power day i last saw him.
mine now only goes down to a mild blush and i wake up with it inflammed and red.
countrylass:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.