TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm out of town for a work conference and we are now going in to the 8pm work session. BLAH! The lovely lupie rash is in full effect. Now, my scalp is itching like crazy, as are most of the rest of my face. It's driving me nuts. Hurry up people and let's just get this stupid training exercise done. :(

·
11,405 Posts
(((Morgan)))

Being itchy is so miserable.
I hope your work conference gets over soon.

Do you have any creams to help relieve the itchiness?
I have found if I take cooler showers it helps with being itchy.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
9 Posts
PalominoMorgan;523362 said:
I'm out of town for a work conference and we are now going in to the 8pm work session. BLAH! The lovely lupie rash is in full effect. Now, my scalp is itching like crazy, as are most of the rest of my face. It's driving me nuts. Hurry up people and let's just get this stupid training exercise done. :(
have you tried antihistamines, hope your training exercise went ok

·
Registered
198 Posts
PalominoMorgan;523362 said:
Sorry to hear you are in discomfort, however, I can sympathise. I haven't been diagnosed yet, however, have the scalp/face rash plus massive hair loss. The lesions itch like mad on my scalp at times, can also be sore, cause a burning sensation and be tender to the touch. One derm told me this wasn't the norm for lupus on the scalp and it was more likely to be psoriasis. CAN lupus cause this?

PS Hope the exercise went OK.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts