TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Nettyunicorn
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, its been over a year since i visited last and therefore have forgotten password etc. Sorry!!!!
I am now on my own with my 3 teenagers and managing fairly well without the stress of a bad relationship. It has had a positive result on my health. I am able to cope much better. Still no dx but still getting probable Lupus! It does not seem to bother me so much now. I am so glad to be back!!!!! How are you all?????????

Love ya Netty

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Netty and re-welcome :)

I'm too new to have known you from before but I'm glad to hear you are doing well and that you have resolved your relationship problem. I know what it is like to be stuck in a bad relationship when you're ill and it's no fun at all - not that I mean it's fun when you're healthy :lol:

Hope to hear more from you again soon,
Katharine

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Hi NETTY i am also new but thought that i would say welcome back are you on any meds for lupus or are you waiting on results of tests to come back if so keep in touch with all of us Elisabeth:) :)

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Hello Netty and welcome back ! :) Well done on getting out of that wretched relationship. I'm glad you are feeling better for it.

See you around, in chat maybe.

Clare

·
Nettyunicorn
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

Thank you all for taking the time to reply to my post. Hope to talk to you in chat!
xxxxxxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts