TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
evening all

i havent been on here for a while but just wanted to update everyone on how things are with me. since being diagnosed i have started plaquinil 400 mg and i am finally getting to see the benefits, as i feel less tired, in less pain etc...still a long way to go though.

I am still getting the odd outbreak of vascullitis, i wondered if there was any other treatment to help this (not just ibruprofen like my doc says) its better since the plaq but sometimes flares.

On the positive side my baby boy was one last week, he is gorgeous and brings pleasure to everyone around him.

Hope you are all keeping well

love annie xx:)

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Annie :)

I have no idea about the vasculitis question but welcome back and it was nice to catch up in chat :)

First birthdays are so special aren't they? I remember when my eldest grabbed a fistful of birthday cake before anyone could get a spoon out. It's a lovely photo.

Katharine

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Hi Annie, im so glad the plaq is working for you thats good, and a big

:hapbirth:your baby boy bless him xxxxxxxxxx

hugs Lin xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi annie :bigsmile:

I can't believe your son is 1 yr old! :hapbirth: to the little fella

The cutaneous vasculitis might respond more as Plaquenil continues to give you benefits. In the meantime NSAIDS may help a little too.

Take care and keep improving, its a slow process but you are getting there by the sound of it :hug:

love
Lily

1 - 4 of 4 Posts