The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone.....hopefully someone will remember me. I do see there are a lot of new people so I guess I should give a little intro as well as to catch everyone up with what's been going on with me.

I'm, fly, from SC. I'm 43 y/o, married, 2 grown children, and 2 wonderful grandkids. My dx is CNS lupus, autoimmune optic neuropathy, & retinal vasculitis.

Anyway, I hope to be back in touch a little more now that things are a little more under control....for now anyway.

Bye from Fly

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hello fly :)

welcome back to the forum!

I am sorry I don't remember you as I am a new member..well I joined last august.:rolleyes: (goodness time has flown by already)

I am karen from the uk..I am 36 years old,have had lupus for nearly 15 years & I am married with two daughters nearly 13 & 9.

I am pleased to hear your health is under control at the moment :) long may it continue!

I look forward to getting to know you!
bye for now
karen x

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Fly :)

I am also too new to remember you but welcome back!!

I'm glad to hear that things are a little under control for the moment. it sounds like you've had a pretty tough time of it,

bye for now,
Katharine

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
I am not new !!

hello there good to hear from you x x

·
Registered
995 Posts
hi Fly welcome back, I haven't been on much myself. nice to hear you are feeling better, take care , we might meet up in chat sometime
Goats

·
Registered
71 Posts
hi goats and welcome back we meet ing chat a few times . so glad you are on the up swing. sue. i might have been freebird in chat cant remember. see you soon i hope.:)

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Hi fly i not new either, and i do remember you, nice to see you back here

hugs Lin xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hi Fly,
Yes I do remember you. I haven't been on for a while either. Glad to hearing things are settling for you. Take care and enjoy life!

Michelle

·
Registered
205 Posts
:welcome: BACK Fly-By I remeber you
I was glad to see your post I had asked about you a couple months ago . Hope you are doing well see you in chat soon .
(((((HUGS))))

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Welcome back fly ! :) I hope you will be able to visit more often and perhaps we'll catch up in chat although I am back in England now and miss out on my US pals.
I hope you will stay feeling a bit better.

Hugs
Clare

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.