The Lupus Forum banner

It's called a steam cleaner

294 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  debatat 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,
Since so many of us have problems with cleaning and keeping healthy it seems year round thought I would share this with you all. A month ago I ordered a steam cleaner called a monster and would not believe how much it has helped. Now I have always prided myself on how clean things are at my home but when I used this thing it made me sick to see what I thought was clean was really not. You can use this thing on everything from counters, stoves, dishes, floors, carpets ( by the way are recommended to be cleaned I found out every 2 months as they hold allergants, dirt, and yes germs), toilets, showers, clothes ( no more ironing ), frigs ( ice boxes for others lol), and It disinfects everything. I have escaped the flu (with no shots), a cold (except now that I have no heat at the moment have one now), and of course have helped keep not only myself (germ free lol), but my family also. If someone does stop by that has one of these out it comes and I clean everything. It also cuts the time to clean everything down by hours. Someone should of told us about this thing sooner :rotfl:. Well take this for what you will, just wanted to try to help make everyones life easier by sharing info not just lupies lives. Hoping you all are feeling good and will at least try this thing once. I have even cleaned my heat vents getting ready for the new heater coming today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.