The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually have pain in my joints(back, knees, hands) Here is the problem... My right elbow hurts so bad. I can't straighten it all the way. I have had 2 shots the second one only lasted a month. It is swollen, hurts to the touch and of course painful. The bone is like sticking out. It is like you feel arthritis on the bone. I am still trying to get into a rhuemy but you know how it goes.

Thank guys
Stacy

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
(((((((Stacy))))))) that sounds very painful. If you can't get in to see a Rheumy then the next best thing is a GP. Maybe there's something going on outside the usual issues you have, especially with that bone sticking out and the swelling.

love
Lily

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Stacy that sounds very painful. I hope you can get in touch with your doc soon, so they can give you more treatment. Could you try a hot or cold compress in the meantime?

Take care

DEb

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Stacy,

Hugs, that really does sound painful..you must get to the GP asap!

Let us know how it goes!

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Hi Stacy have they diagnosed you with tennis elbow i had that and had the injections for it but it got so bad that i needed the operation.The reliefe was insatant no tingling in my finger's if they offer you the operation then my advice is go for it Best of Luck Elisabeth

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi Stacy,

It sounds so painful my heart goes out to you. If the Lidoderm patch does not do the trick chat with your doctor about something stronger. I hope you get on with feeling better soon.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.