TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have to admit this because it was quite funny.Trying to drag myself out of bed this morning and aware that time was rushing by and I hadn't made my son's sandwiches or ironed him some trousers.Husband came to bedroom door and I said 'Oh,God!I have to get up and iron Tom some sandwiches!',......now that's not quite right ,is it?:rotfl:
Hubby thought it was amusing though!
Julsie

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
hi julsie i think we all have had days like that when we say something backwards i am the most silly speaker some days thank god all the family know what i mean i have had to delete some of this message and go over it again :lol: :lol: elisabeth:lol:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Yep, that kind of thing happens a lot, I find it even worse in French as it is not my mother tongue and I've said some howlers too.

I agree with hubby and it's great to start the day with a laugh :) !
Katharine

·
Registered
521 Posts
Heres one for you.

So my vision is not that great in the morning i just feel my way around the house til my vision comes back later that morning.

So i stubble some time and bump into things occasionally. One morning going to the kitchen i bump into the door way. Hubby said i said, 'Oh, i'm sorry are you alright"? to the door way.

That was a while ago,,, he's still laughing :)

·
Registered
869 Posts
Last week, while we were in the car, I was trying to ask my husband to put some napkins into the glove compartment, only it came out "please put those into the dishwasher":hehe: . For the life of me, I couldn't get the words glove compartment to come out, even though thats what I meant; just kept saying dishwasher instead. Poor Hubby just froze, too confused to do anything:lol: .

·
Registered
468 Posts
I am forever scrambling words and phrases much to my dismay and confusion to those around me, but what I do the most is when someone is talking I am often thinking about something I want to add to the conversation and by the time it comes for me to speak what I have to say bears no resemblance to what is being said at the time, either being finished talking about or something totally of the topic. Mostly what I get are blank stares.:?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts