TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in so much pain with this hip its been nagging for 3 weeks this friday none stop, dd took me to gp last monday, he wanted me back the day after for a double appointment, he injected it i had a fit on him omg how sad am i, its all going wrong here..........

Anyway rang gp yesterday he wasnt in, so she as left him a message i know if he was in he would ring as he told me to ring him if no better,
its going right into the bottom of my sine now, its deep in the right hip, i know i have trochanteric bursitis, but doc thinks this could be nerve root living on solpadol and tramadol here grrrr!!

i dont care what it is just want it gone, seem to be having more fits could be as im in this pain..... just sounding off here, in stead of screaming you know what its like?

thanks Lin xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Administrator
7,565 Posts
(((((((( Lin ))))))

Keep ringing and pestering, you shouldnt be left in that much pain, and if it causing you to have more fits, then that will only make things worse.

I am sorry that you are in so much pain. Go back to gp or call rheumie or go to A + E if you cant get any proper treatment.

Let me know how you get on.

Deb

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Dear Lin, Sorry to hear you have so much pain. It is bound to make the fits worse. I hope today will be the day you get closer to solving this.
x Lola

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
(((((((Lin))))))) :worried:

Hugs seem so inadequate here:sad: I really feel for you. That kind of hip pain is just terrible and makes one want to cry. Im really sorry you are still fitting as well :worried: What a terrible year you have had.

I hope the doctor gets back in touch with you quickly. I cant bear to think of you in so much distress and pain for so long. Its not fair.

Sound off as much as you like Lin. If it helps in some small way then its worth it :hugbetter:

Please let us know if the doctor can do anything to relieve that pain for you. If the doc thinks its being caused by nerve problems, is he suggesting anything to treat it? You cant go on like this.

Much love to you
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
631 Posts
(((lin)))
So sorry to hear this is happening to you. I hope the dr can give you something else to help with the pain.
sending you lots of gentle hugs

Take care
Elle x

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well my doc still must not be in as i know he would ring me, but i have got local rheumy friday thank the lord, will just keep popping the meds till then
doc as already given injection only last tuedsay

thanks im sorry im just sounding off here hugs Lin xx

·
11,405 Posts
(((Lin)))

I am so sorry you are in so much pain.:worried:
Maybe you could ring the doctor again? Maybe the note got lost? Sometimes prodding is needed to these doctors.

I hope and pray that they can find relief for you very soon!

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hi Lin

Gosh my friend i am so sad that you still are in so much pain((((hugs)))).I am sure hoping that there is something they can give you for so much pain((((hugs))).How frustraing they give you the tramadol to take and then say it is causing health issues with you grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I would keep trying the gp anyway maybe he got real busy possbile and forgot.You know they are only human to i guess lol.Take care of yourself and please let us know ahow your rhueme appointment goes this friday.((((Lin))))

Tammy

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Lin, so very sorry you are having such troubles. I am glad you are seeing the rheumy on Friday. Good luck with that and let us know what he finds. I know pain meds are not what you want, but at least hopefully they are giving you a bit of a break.
Sally

·
Registered
893 Posts
Lin , sounds like agony:sad:,

It seems like forever when your neediing some help and at least some attenional feedback re help!.

I would ring the doctors secretary via the receptionist to make sure the doctor is aware that you are still waiting. That way they know the situation and then the balls in their court rather than you having to suffer mentally not getting at least a simple call.

My doctor rings me afternoon or late.

They are human and should apologise if they were meant to phone you.

Good luck and \i hope things improve really really soon for you.

Nicky

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks nicky, yes when i went down for blooda yearteday, she said she passed the message on, but thinking back he said he would get me physio, so i would imagine thats where we are at, but i will make sure when i see him next, but knowing him he will have for warned my rheumy who i see tomorrow........ although the pain is bad, my gp is good too,
roll on tomorrow 10 30 thank god its early appointment

thanks again Lin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi Lin,
I really feel so sorry for you with pain like this. It really does take its toll and actually does begin to drive you insane I think.

I really hope that you manage to get it sorted. If you think your gp is not in you could always ask to speak to another doc. I have had to do this a few times and actually the other docs have been really good.

I wish you lots of luck in getting the pain under cotrol as soon as possible.

Take Care

Cassie :)

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Lin,
I know how you feel have some of the same problems with my right hip all the time. They are not giving me any more shots, as had 2 for tennis elbow and just helped for a couple days my chiro did more for me than the shots did. He was keeping the elbow in line and not so much pain. It didn't hurt that he was young and good looking and gentle also. Ok, with that out of my system, try a heating pad on your hip and sleeping with a pillow between your legs so that so much pressure is not on the bones. Let me know if that helps any.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i cant sleep without a pillow betweenmy knees always have to had one
your tennis elbow, ask then about re moving it i had it done much better blooming tendons, they do quick op trhey pick it up and move it as it gets boged down lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts