The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello my lovelies

well the weather is much cooler today and rainy...usually i sleep in on rainy days but i had to go for my infusion treatment today, and i'm sitting here as its dripping in and thought i'd write a bit.
we finally have a bit of a plan now between my nero-path and my gp doc, so i won't have to see that dolt,:)eek: who said that :p) woman doctor that gave me such a hard time last month. she is absolutely crazy. my gp has agreed to over see my treatment with my neuropath and will write my script, tho' hes not real hip on prescribing narcotics in the dosages i need but he whines a bit then does it. but this she wolf is still making noise, now she says that she wants me to go over to the other office to get my infusions. dr klein said that there is no reason i can't stay here and have them. the astonishing thing is that this is not even her practice, she is an employee covering doctor. she just doesn't know her place. dr klein says that he will deal with her and i'm to only worry about myself. my rheumy is still out of country but is suppose to be coming back soon, i can't wait. he's tired of all the complaints too, so he is trying to find someone to come in while he is away and send her back to ca.
well i shouldn't be complaining about her like i do but she does drive me batty.

well just about done with my treatment so i need to pak it up and go home to watch my stories, one life to live and general hospital should be on by the time i get home.

take care all
:love::love::love:
hugs and kisses

·
Administrator
10,178 Posts
It must be nice to know you aren't the only one that didn't like that woman doctor. I hope your doctor returns soon and things can get back to normal for you.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
11,408 Posts
It is great that you have doctors that are willing to step in and take over.

Take care of yourself and let the others handle that lady rhumey.

Love,
Lyn

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Spell binder,
I is good that you are in good spirits with the treatment. I am sorry that you are having so many problems with that she wolf...Oh I did not say that lol. It is good to hear that your lovely doctor will be home soon, I know you have missed him. I hope that things keep working out for you and that you are feeling well and doing well.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Spell Binder, glad that you have such good Doctors looking after you. Just remember that you are "special" and that this excuse for a woman is the ordinary person as she seems to like to ridicule others.

Hope you keep smiling and being positive.

Sending you hugs & kisses

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
She sounds batty to me !! Good thing that he is trying to send her back ! I just don't get what is wrong with these doctors today.....hope that your treatments are helping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts