The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
(((((((((hugs)))))))))), Chilli, you certainly have a lot to deal with:worried: My dad had agoraphobia/paranoia/depression. He was able to recover through the use of medication and therapy, so hang in there, there is hope and things will get better:wink2: . I think your counsellor is giving you sound advice when it comes to not making any major decisions right now.
Do you have any hobbies you like to do, or might want to try? I ask because woodworking really seemed to help my dad, it was something that he found peacefull and soothing, and it was challenging enough that he had to focus all of his attention on what he was doing at that time, which made him worry less. As for the "friends" falling away, I think everyone has a lot of people like that in their lives, good thing is they are easy to replace if you should wish to do so, easy come, easy go.....however I agree with Taree, better to have very few true friends than 100's of aquaintances8)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.