TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to all. I haven't been around lately, but I hope everyone is doing well. I am doing great. New Rhummy took me off my Imuran (been on it 20yrs) He Just stopped it and there have been no ill-effects. I feel wonderful, except of course my leg issue but I have learned to live with that for the past 30 yrs. I feel a little beat up in the morning like I havent rested but im going to ask him to increase my neurontin because it was working well for a few years. The pain in my ankles doesn't subside but basically nothing can be done. I have post tramatic ligament damage. We tried cortisone shots but they lasted for about 3 weeks. Figures.

I have been busy with my daughter. She is pregnant and I am going to be a grandma!!!! I could not be happier. She had some problems in the beginning, but so far so good. She is 16weeks and due Sept. 11th.

Hope everyone is well and look forward to hearing from you when I get into chat.
Bernadette

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Welcome Back Bernadette!

What a bunch of wonderful news!

Stay well and let us know how you get on - Stephanie

·
Administrator
7,565 Posts
Hi Bernadette

I am pleased that things are going well for you. That is good news and nice to hear.

Deb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts