1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are you all like me??

tired of looking pale and glowing at the beach?? :eek:
tired of people using you as a lite source to read a book??:eek:
tired of wearing white shorts and it looks like you're wear white pants instead??:eek:

well i finally decided i couldn't take it any more, especially when my doctor and husband said "i've never seen you so white!!!":eek:hno: i use to have dark/olive skin thanks to my native american heritage.

well stop the glowing and do what i did, buy yourself TAN in a CAN :thumbs: ... looks natural, not to dark, no steaks no orange skin ... just spray, dry and go. i used it this morning and i now look human ... i no longer look like ET when he was dying.

hope you all are doing well today.

hugs and kisses

·
Registered
81 Posts
:lol::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I hear ya. Due to my european heritage, my normal colour is very fair. Now, i'm just a whiter shade of pale.

I love the ET reference!

Tammie

·
Registered
631 Posts
I tried fake tan once and spent the rest of the day looking like an ooompa lumpa from charlie and the chocolate factory. Not the best look I have ever had :lol:.
It doesn't help that I am milk bottle white and both my children are olived skinned. Standing next to them makes me look like a ghost.

Hugs
Elle x

·
Registered
29 Posts
I say pale is top! Stay outta the sun - no wrinkles and ages your skin!
s
x

·
Registered
279 Posts
Well just to say I used to be pale. NowI look like I have a dark all over tan:eek: Im never in the sun cant stand it feel like I will turn into dust :lol: Dont know if its the ilness or the drugs mad stuff.

Dixy

·
Pollianna
485 Posts
I saw something about a tan pill, of course have no idea where i saw it.. I think it is exclusively caretine consentrated and makes you orange :lol: Hmmmm, could we use that diya think?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Priceless :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hubby said to ask which Tan in a Can you used :rotfl:

Claire

1 - 8 of 8 Posts