The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow lupies

I'm a 35 year old woman with so-called 'mild' lupus, it's just a shame that my body doesn't understood the meaning of the word mild :lol: Although diagnosed 15 years ago, I can't believe that I've only just found this site!

About me? I spend my time studying (when my body and brain are willing) and also work one day a week with carers looking after brain injury survivors.

Looking forward to getting support and hopefully adding my pearls of wisdom from time to time.

Precious :innocent:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Precious and :welcome:

How have you survived for 15 years without us!!! :eek:

Seriously though, we're very happy to have you among us, this site is a great place for support and advice and I'm sure that your experience will also be of great value to others.

look forward to getting to know you better :)

Katharine

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site Precious!

Looking forward to hearing more about you!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Welcome Precious!

I am glad that you finally found us, we have been waiting a long time...LOL

We have a great chat room, where you can talk more "face-to-face" with the members. If there is no-one in there, just a wait a bity and someone will usually join you.

Again, welome aboard - Stephanie

·
Administrator
10,208 Posts
Hi Precious,

I am glad you finally found the site :thumbs:. I am sure your experiences will be helpful to others. You might even learn a few new things along the way also.

Hope to see you in chat sometime.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi Precious and welcome to the forum.

Your job sounds very interesting to me.

I hope to get to know you better.

Are you in the US or UK?

On any meds for your Lupus?

Join us in the chat room sometime.:wink2:

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site. I look forward to hearing some of those pearls of wisdom from you and hope to get a chance to chat with you in the room. I hope you are doing well and handling all that lupus has to offer you with a smile.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi Precious, Im a newby and have found this site a Godsend! Ive only been posting for a few months but the support, care and understanding is fab! I also live North of London (again somewhere no one has ever heard of) and also used to visit a Head and Kneck injury unit in a previous job.
I look forward to hearing more of your experiences and 'pearls of wisdom'

:)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hello Precious Cat, nice to meet you. I have 'mild' lupus too aparently (flipping heck I'd hate to experience the non mild version!), only diagnosed in the last couple of months though so not as worldy wise as you must be after living with it for all these years!

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Hi PreciousCat, nice to 'meet' you. Welcome to a great site full of really friendly people.

Take care

Deb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.