TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my labs back from my Jan visit to my Rheumy and for some reason I can't get my ANti DNA down or normal, it keeps going up and I keep feeling like crap:eek:uch:
As always increase the prednisone and the steriod 6 pack too, Whats wierd about these results is that my WBC is usually high, but this time its low:scratch: I think that is the first time, I have been feeling like crap for so long I don't know if I know how to feel good.:eek:hdear:
Any one else feel this way? This is the first time my bun cretin(sp) was low along with neutrophils they are always usually high but this time they were low low along with everything else except the extra high Anti DNA ds, I use it as proof for my husband so that I don't have to tell him I am in a flare or don't feel good, I can just show him!!:lens:

·
Registered
869 Posts
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling crappy :( I don't know if this will help, but for several years (well before being DXD) my lymphocytes have consistently been low and my neutrophils high. It is the same now even on daily prednisone. I wish I could remember what my Dr. said exactly......just seem to remember her saying something about the low lymphocytes being a sign of a tired/overworked immune system. Sorry I can't remember more:( My dsdna has been all over the place, it has been lower than at first but fluctuates a lot from test to test. I hope you feel better soon:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts