The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. If anyone here is from chicago. feel free to contact me because i can use some friends from here who can relate to my situation.anyone else can contact me to.:)

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site. I'm sure there are some Chicagoans that will be by soon to say hello too. I'm from Iowa, so a near neighbor at least. Have you been recently diagnosed? I've been diagnosed for 6 years now already! If you have any questions please ask - you've found a great place for information, support and quite possibly some new friends!

Take care!

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Jackie and :welcome:

I am not at all a near neighbour - all the way across the sea over here in Belgium - but here on the boards the world is a very small place :)

Hope to hear more form you soon,
bye for now,
Katharine

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Jackie

Im also physically a bit away from you - Dublin, Ireland to be precise :) However in cyber terms Im right next door! Im diagnosed now about three years.

Looking forward to getting to know you

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Jackie:wavesmile:

I'm from Northumberland, England.
Dosn't matter where your from on this site we all support each other.
Hope to hear more from you soon

Welcome
Ann xx

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hi Jackie :hello: :wavey: :hello:

To the lupus site.

I am Jo and i live in the UK, i am 33 and was dx with lupus in may 2004.

I hope that you find some friends here who can help support you, it is great having people around who know and have experienced the same things as you. Having an illness like lupus can feel very lonely when you are dealing with it and you don't have anyone close who can understand.

Take care :hug: Jo :hug:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts