TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8) Hiya all you people, havent been diagnosed with lupus but I'm seeing a rheumotologist for tamporal arteritis.This explains some of my symptoms but not fatigue,sores in the nose and mouth,dry mouth, photo sensetivity,arthritic joints, funny rashes and all that. these symptoms come and go...good days and bad.. I'm now trying to correlate the severity of my symptoms with the brightness of the day. That makes sense to me!! Anyway finding this site is like having my very own support and advice group at my fingertips. You all sound like very nice people(bet youre not all nice all of the time, that would be scary) I really believe that sufferers are the real experts on their condition rather than the medicos.It's good to be in touch.By the way I'm 60 this year and live in north east England.

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello adada and a warm welcome to the site :)

No, I'm sure we're not nice all the time but we do try :rotfl:

This is a wonderful place for support, advice and understanding. Living with chronic symptoms every day, day in, day out is not at all easy and can be all the more difficult as our symptoms are largey invisible to many around us. Being able to share the ups and downs of such things with people who we don't need to explain to is wonderful.

I'm gald you're seeing a rheumatologist, as with those symptoms that is definitely the right place to start. I hope that you get some clear answers soon.

Keep us posted on that,
bye for now and take care,
Katharine

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Hello Adada,

You are right this is a good group. We tend to be pretty nice to each other. I am fierce with idiot Doctors though!
Love Lola x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts