The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I haven't been around much due to computer malfunction....

Anyway back to the story at hand, I know we can do silly things so I thought I would give you a giggle at a couple of the stupid things I have done over the last week.... the first one was... I was making sandwiches for the following days lunch when I had finished and wrapped them up I went to put them away. Unfortunately rather than putting them in the Fridge I decided they should go in the dishwasher:lol:. I wouldn't mind they are on opposite sides of the kitchen, one is white one is grey.... go figure:rotfl:.

Anyway this morning I got in the shower didn't feel quite with it to be perfectly honest. I went to wash my hair and as I started rubbing in the substance on my hand, which didn't soap quite to well I realised that I was using my face wash on my hair:eek:, what a wally!!! It didn't quite end there either... when I had washed and conditioned my hair I decided to wash my face.... Now you would think I would get it right this time.... no not likely I filled my hand with more conditioner and before I had a chance to put it on my face I realised what I had done... what a plonker:wall:!!!!!

Just thought I would share that Gem with you!!

Claire xxx

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Claire:

I can total understand...I put the penaut butter in the fridge and the sandwitches in the pantry. Forgot I made em the next morning and made ham sandwitches. A few days later found the pb&J's in the pantry...thank goodness for ziplocks...no mess in the pantry to clean up.

Stephanie

·
4,445 Posts
Hi Claire, good to hear from you again.
I went to Whistable Oyster festival (hate oysters!!) where they were advertising 6 for £4.... but I didn't understand what a 70 peach was... duh 70p each!!! doesn't take much:lol:

·
Registered
128 Posts
hi claire,

thought i woould share too he he he

some bckground before story - i spent 2 years training as a chef and worked in exclusive members only restaurant in sloane street london.

i decided to bake some cakes for a visit to my mums, made them put in oven, cleared up. they came out flat - so of course blamed the oven and proceeded to make some more (being a baking perfectionist) - got all ingredients out, made them cleared up again they were flat - again blamed the oven seal! cleaned oven seal and tried to fixx and proceeded to make them again not wanting to let my mum down! made them, put them in the oven and then realised all that time had been using the wrong flour! doh!!!!

by now had no more energy to make more so had to buy some! silly little things ay!!! he he he

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Luisa glad I could brighten up your day even if your work colleagues think your a bit crazy. If it makes you feel any better my colleagues think I am insane!:rotfl:

·
Registered
182 Posts
:joke: Hi thanks for the laugh. It amazing what we do.

I went to get something out of the fridge opened the door where the fridge should be (we have had the kitchen changed for over 2 years and fridge other side of the kitchen) could not understand why the boiler and hoover etc were in the cupboard. Stood in the middle of the kitchen and tried to work out where the fridge was.

Made myself a coffee and thought to myself not very strong, after drinking half acup realised had not put the coffee in and was drinking boiling water.

Have a good day and hope things make us laugh to cheer us up.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad you liked it orangelily, it's amazing the silly things we do I have gone to the fridge opened it and then thought.... why am I looking in here!! Going to the cupboard for the milk!!! Hey ho!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.