The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Now I have my computer fixed I can now share this little gem with you!!!

My college has had one of these nasty summer colds that is going round and she had run out of tissues.... So being the kind soul that I am went on a hunt round the building to find some. :kleenex:

I entered the vets consulting room, where there just happened to be a box on the window ledge.. so I went to pick it up and said I am just pinching this box of chocolates for Carol!!!:rotfl: :bashhead: Well how lame is that... everyone got a laugh out of it. I think they are getting used to my oddities now! I am so getting used to having to laugh at myself

Have a great weekend everyone

Claire xxx
Ps my husband says it's cos I have a chocolate fixation.... ummmmmmmmmmm chocolate

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Claire:)
Thanks for the laugh! Im having a werk myself with pretty much every couple of sentences coming out gobbledeegook (is that a real word?)

Yesterday evening I said to my daughter: 'I'll just take that over to Ann and give it to Yvonne'. What I should have said was 'I need to put that bag in the car for later this evening'! :eek:

That 'gem' left us both staring at each other in amazement but neither of us laughed:rolleyes:.

Im heading to my doctor this afternoon. Lets hope I dont ask him to take care of his infection instead of asking him for my injection :rotfl:

Luv n stuff and have a good weekend
Joan:rose:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts