The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wavesmile:hi my lovelies
hope you all are doing well today. i've been a bit board lately. also have been having a few slightly different symptoms. i've been having odd headaches over the past week or so. it started after i went to the nursery to buy flowers. i wasn't out long maybe an hour or so, came home and crashed. a couple of days later my vision got wonky. blurred, double vision and pressure, sore pressure. next day the headaches started. the odd part is it would come and go and each time in a different location. sometimes dull kinda pain then sharp. always with pressure and my eyes feel like someone is squeezing them, i also see slight trails when something in front of me moves. yesterday even my throat felt constricted. at times my neck would hurt. i'm also alittle off balance. i've also noticed that i'm having more pain especially while i'm sleeping, i wake up stiff and in pain with the pressure headaches. last nite i was dreaming and i felt pain, started crying then i woke up crying and in pain, my hips, knees, feet, i actually had to take pain med to get back to sleep. my fatigue isn't all that bad, just real tired later in the afternoon.
i want to go out and do some gardening, but i'm afraid to do it alone. how sad:sad:.

so thats whats been going on the past week or so just in case you're curious.

be well my lovelies

:foryou:
hugs and kisses

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
SpellBinder:

I am so sorry you are suffering. Do you have a fever? I think you should call your Dr and just be sure...some of the symptoms sound quite serious!

Please stay well and let us know how youare getting on.

Stephanie

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hi Spellbinder

sorry your having such a yukky time at the moment.:eek::eek::eek: It will pass perhaps you need to see rheumy again and change your meds.

I love gardening too but with this sunny weather not so good have to find the shady bits lol

Sending you healing hugs take care

dixy

·
Administrator
10,208 Posts
I agree with Stephanie, you should check in with your doctor. Blurred and double vision along with a headache are not the norm.

Hope you feel better soon.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this is happening with you as I know you love your garden. Maybe in time things will get better and you can get that garden in full swing again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.