TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not really been on to much for about two months or so.I have been posting some but not much energy or time to help anyone out.
Since about january i been not feeling so great i guess is what i want to say and been helping my sister out an awful lot to.This is the sister that had breast cancer diagnosis and surgery to remove the cancer and the thyroid where it had also gotten into.I been flaring some myself because of lots of stress do to my hubby being layed oof most of the time.okay i know that does not make sense at all but he works a week and then off two weeks most of the time.
Well anway i been hurting quite a bit and lots of migraines along with sores in my nose that are getting better the rhueme says.I also have the wierdest rash on my wrist that comes and goes but no idea of why that is.Well anyway i did get a kenalog shot about 7 weeks or so and we decided not to give it to me when i went back like a week ago and wait until like early may.Of course not even the day or two after we decided to not give me the shot i was hurting but not that bad really.I am at my sisters right now where i been since last friday and going back im two days or so.i think i really need to go back and just do nothing lol if that is possible for me.
Well anyway i just really wanted to say thanks to so many here ont hsi sight as i would not of been able to make it this far without so much wonderful caring support and prayers from so many.We all need it and get tired of this disease but one thing is for sure i have met so many wonderul caring friends:) in here and would not know what to do without each and everyone of you ((((hugs)))).Thanks you and i sure hope everyone in here is hanging in there(((hugs))).:)

Tammy:)

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hi Tammy,

Thank you, for showing your appreciation for us..fellow lupies. :)

Thank you for all your loving support friend. Please take good care, and rest when you can. You are a very loving and caring sister and friend..

Hopefully you can return home soon, and just concentrate on caring for you, for a change, Tammy.

Love You,
Sandy

·
11,405 Posts
Hi Tammy,

I am sorry that you have to deal with the migraines.:( Does anything help them go away? Has your rhumey tried any new meds for it?

That is what this forum is all about. Sharing experiences, giving support.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Tammy,

It's good to hear form you again but I'm so sorry to hear that you have been having such a tiring and stressful time. It is very difficult when those close to us are affected too with either ilness or work problems.

I know it is easy to say but do try to rest and look after yourself :hug:

Katharine

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Hello Tamy my dear dear friend, it was lovely to hear from you hun, but i do worry about you, I can understand you wanti ng to look after sister i would, but who is there for you?

Get your dr to take a look at you, you sound so worn out my love. you need plenty of tlc and rest.

im sending you big big ((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))lots of love mrs tammy,

your friend over the pond Lin x:there::flowery::pixiedust:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi Tammy,

I was thinking of you the other day and was wondering where you were at. I have missed you in the chat room. I am glad you posted and it is wonderful that your able to help your sister.

I am sorry that you have not been feeling well yourself. I am sure the added stress of real life is not helping much. I do hope things calm down for you.

Sending gentle hugs your way and thanks for checking in.

·
Administrator
10,165 Posts
:hug: Tammy,

I am sorry to hear you are in pain again. You definitely need to squeak out some more rest when you can. If the migraines continue I suggest you contact your doctor. It is so difficult to function with a migraine and it intensifies any other issues going on.

Thank you for all the support you have given all of us. You are just the giving type. It is time to give to yourself for a bit now.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
164 Posts
Tammy!! It's been so long since I have talked to you. I miss you terribly. I'm glad you can help your sister out as that will make you feel good. Sorry to hear about hubby's job, but I am understanding that lots are being laid off. Is that true? He's always been able to pull something off though to get you through the worst of times. I sure hope that you are watching yourself as you have taken on the role of caregiver. Don't wear yourself too thin. Maybe once the sun shines again we will all feel much better. I'm wishing you a Happy Easter!! I think of you so often. Take care, Dalyce

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you Lyn ,Sandy.Kathrine Lin,Karol,Breeane,Dalyce
I am back home again and going to be for awhile defaintely.It was as always wonderful to help my sister out.We are both one of nine kids and the two of us are close in age and always been there for each other in so many ways.So it is easy for me to be there for her now that she needs me to.
It is so hard after my kids have grown up and out of the house in college to be around a 7 and 9 year old lol for very long ha ha.I am staying here for quite awhile though as i am afraid i am wearing my self out for sure.
Dalyce i so miss you and so many in here for sure.
I did get my labs back from my doctor when i got back in town today and everything looks as if the flare i was going through the kenalog shot seems to of taken care of it which is good for sure.I been having some trobule but i have a feeling it is from wearing myself out lately for sure.I do go back to see her in early may so if things do not get better she will most likely give another kenalog shot but i am sure with lots of rest i will feel somewhat better anyway.Take care everyone and hoping to get energy back and start being supportive to many as you have been to me.:)

Tammy:):)

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Tammy,
It sounds like you could use some support yourself. I hope you get some down time soon and that you hubby gets back to work now that the weather is getting nice and the world seems to be recovering lol. I hope your sister is doing well also. It is wonderful to hear from you again and we understand that life can get busy and needs us sometimes so worries do what you can when you can. I hope you feel better soon and start doing well also. Have a great easter and stay out of the sun lol.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Tammy,

Hope things get better for you guys soon. I know things have been stressful for you lately and I have been thinking alot about you. I do hope things turn around your direction with not only you but your family as well, you all certainly deserve it.

Bestest love,
Nancy

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hey Tammy,

It sounds like you have a lovely time with your sister, I hope she is doing well. (Don't forget to take some time for yourself) I'm glad to hear that the shot appears to have worked.

Take care of yourself
hugs
Elle x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts