The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Karly,

It sounds as if our mothers are one in the same. The only difference is that my mom doesn't ignore my illness, she uses it against me completely or uses it as her excuse. Anytime she wants to not help her mother, my grandma, or anyone else for that matter, she tells everyone that I am soooo bad and that I need her help blah, blah, blah. She has been caught in an out and out line but is just so cocky about everything she is too dumb to see it. Maybe you need to sit down and have a heart to heart talk with your mother and tell her how you feel. Lay down some of your house rules and if she cannot abide by them then she is not allowed to participate in your or your families lives. That is what I have done with my mother and I have had nothing but peace, she hasn't been around. Silence is golden.

Anyway, I just wanted to lend you my support and let you know that I am thinking of you. Hang in there, it will get better.

Nancy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.