The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Mom basically walked in my house and told me it was a wreck and that she didn't want to help because I didn't keep it neat and tidy. I got mad and didn't even look at her when I told that I felt horrible and couldn't clean like she does, and if she didn't like it she could just leave me alone. She has no clue that I feel terrible, how could she not I say it enough but I just think she doesn't want to know or understand, more and more I feel like in the world out here I am alone in everything I do. She says not one word to my 45 year old brother, who has a Phd. but no job, is not looking for a job, and lives with her, she caters to him and ignores and criticises me. It seems like it would be easier for me to be totally alone, instead of having her come in and out of my life wrecking havoc as she goes. My illness is an inconvience to her, though she doesn't even try to understand what it does to me. I just want to scream, if I had the energy....:screamin:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Usually I get either too mad or too sad when I talk to her about things, so I think I will write her a letter she often responds to those better because it seperates her from the situation and me from getting angry or hurt, so Iwill work on that and let you know what happens.:writing:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts