The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Karly, I hope you get back here and read this...I am 54 yo and my mom passed away 3 years ago to cancer...with lupus I went there every weekday for 2 months (since I don't work) to help my sisters take care of her...not one of them have a clue how I feel but I did what I had to do...the worse part of this is my mom was in complete denial of my illness...she was way sicker than me and I was there for her no matter what...stay your distance...but keep in touch...don't let what she says get to you...my mom was a clean freak (we had to get up Saturday mornings and clean b4 we were allowed out) and now I do what has to be done first then when I feel decent I do the rest...example: As I go I keep the toilet clean and the sink in the bathroom...I keep the dishes out of the sink and the counters/stove top clean in the kitchen...I keep the mess in order in the family room...but don't look at the floors or my desk or you will notice it is not that clean in here...do what you can and do not let anyone tell you how you should feel...

Eat right...exercise...and try to keep healthy...

PS: stop eating tomatoes, beets, red skinned potatoes...and see if you feel better....worked for me

1 - 1 of 1 Posts