The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rotfl: :thumbs: :more: :woohoo: Tuesday Keegan gets his shots and a check-up, as long as every thing checks out he will be ready to go home the next Monday! I can hardly wait, I am so excited to have him here to snuggle hold and teach. It will be wonderful to have another living being here with me since I am alone so much of the time.:dog: I will sure be kept busy, but have lots of people who have volunteered to help with walking etc. Please everyone keep fingers crossed that everything goes well and he will be here soon. Thanks, Karly:)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi karly

That's wonderful news!! :yahoo: :cheer2: I'm so pleased for you!

I will definitely be keeping my fingers crossed (&toes :) ) that keegan is home with you soon :) :fingers:

best wishes..karen x

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

Oh wow Karly

I sure hope everything goes real well with getting keagan home with you where he belongs:) .Please let us know how the process goes for getting him home with you.I know animals sure are the best friend to have that never lets you down:wink2: .I am sure he will give you lots of support also.

Tammy

·
Registered
612 Posts
That is wonderful, I know you are so excited to bring him home soon. :excited: :excited: :eleph: :eleph: Please keep us updated on how he is doing. It is always exciting to get a new animal. I got my dog from a breader in May 2007 and she will be a yr old next month. Animals bring so much joy to my life and are a wonderful companion.

JEN

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hi Karly :wavey:
I am keeping my fingers crossed
for you that Keegan will be coming home to you. It will be great company when he arrives.

Take care :hug: Jo :hug:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Is today the big day? Not that you would be online chatting with us lupies if you had a new puppy to play with! How fun - just the kind of thing to make you forget about what hurts for a little while, and that's what it's all about. Let us know ! :bigsmile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts