TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me tired of more and more stuff happeneing to body with no known answer...my joints now swelling...had stroke month ago....doctor not know....how can one person have so many things wrong with no answer...me seen best doctors country say "not know"...guess I have my own disease...stinks....

·
11,405 Posts
(((Scaredandconfused)))

For some I know it is a long bumpy road to getting dxed. I am sorry that you are going threw all this.:hug:

Sending big,soft gently hugs your way.

:goodvibes:

Lyn

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Scaredandconfused, I am very sorry that you feel so down in the dumps right now, but just know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Lupus is called the disease of 1,000
faces for a very good reason; that is how many other things imitate it. One thing you may be doing is just "telling" your dr. your symptoms. Then after the visit is over, you'd be lucky if he remembers one symptom. Make
a list of all your symptoms, and then make a copy of it. At your next dr. visit, hand one copy to dr. and tell him that it is for him to keep in your folder. the other one you keep at home and add to it as needed. Are you seeing a Rheumatologist?Give us more facts and we can help more.
Unless you have given us your info,and I missed it, then I
will say that I am sorry. :rolleyes::wink2:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I am sorry your going through this.

I think in time your symptoms will get a name but getting to the light at the end of the tunnel can be a long rough road to walk.

Keep your chin up. Gently hugs to you.:wink2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts