The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:tears: :yawn: :sadwalk: Right now it is 2:06 am, have taken all my meds for the night which do include several really sleep inducing drugs, none of them worked well enough for me to sleep longer than one hour and spend the rest of the morning awake but sort of like a zombie, I think it has taken me about fifteen minutes to write this and correct it as I've gone along.:mad: I'd go back to bed but my anxiety sends me leaping right back out of bed....I usually fall asleep sitting righthere at the computer.:hehe: It has been like this for months, the soma was supposed to help, I guess I have to take more than one at a time. My car broke down yesterday so early in the morning I have got to get it to the repairman one way or another. Maybe by then a few times I will fall asleep several times here at the keyboard and be a little more coherent. Does anyone else have such a problem sleeping? I don't do a lot of caffiene or other drugs other than the precribed ones. Any help would be wone. Karly:blush:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Karly:

I have a lot of difficulty staying asleep. I fall asleep just fine, but am up every hour or so all night. My dear Hubby loaded ocean waves and rain fall onto our IPOD, I have it next to the bed and I play the sounds to help me. I find that when they are on I dont have as much difficulty. Perhaps soothing music or sounds may help you too.

Stephanie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.