The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you watch Late Night Television? And if you do who do you watch?

I watch David Letterman (got to support a fellow Hoosier) and as my avatar shows now, Craig Ferguson who I find so funny.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Karly,

While I like Dave, my wind down time belongs to Chelsea Handler aka Chelsea Lately on the "E" channel. She is quick witted and yes kinda onry, kinda mean, but a whole lot of funny. Maybe I am just "bent". :rotfl:

Nancy

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Isn't Chelsea Handler???

Isn't Chelsea Handler the same Chelsea on "Girls Behaving Badly"? If so she is so funny and a little naughty. Unfortunately I don't get that channel on my basic cable package or I would join you in watching her.:hehe:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Nancy I also like to watch her show when I can remember what is on. My late night TV is anything that catches my attention and is worth watching. There is usually not that much on late at night to watch so I end up searching the internet.

JEN

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Marika,

Wanted to drop you a line and see how you were doing. Last we talked things were a little crazy. Oh by the way, this is Nancy aka crtikal_rn. I had to change my ID for some reason, so some people do not know me by my new ID.

Things here are going fairly well. Jacob still has his ups and downs but they are occuring less often and definately not as bad. Judd has had some anger issues that we are trying to deal with. The kids grandfather, my ex father-in-law was kiled in a very tragic accident on my birthday. Helluva thing to celebrate. Anyway, we are working with his school counselor as well as the local bereavement group to help him thru his loss. They were very close to their grandfather and it has been very hard. Madi is doing fine. Grade wise and all I do not have to worry about her. The death, of course is a different story. She has been doing better that Judd but sometimes not by much. Britt had the baby. Adaline Quinn was born on Feb 7th and was quite healthy. Britt has finished high school early and will be starting college next month. It is kinda funny she starts college before she walks for graduation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts