The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any legitimate work @ home jobs? My husband needs a job desperately and has a disablity but it's not severe enough to qualify for benefits. No it's not lupus. But it could be the way he is being treated.

Would appreciate prayers, too.

Thanks much lupies,
Mary:(

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nope, sorry I wish I did. I recently lost my job because of the lupus & theres not a single job out there that I think I could do every day! Would be nice if there was something! Good luck!

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi :)

Probably not much use as an idea but I'm a translator and copywriter...

It works for me as I can work flexibly when my brain is actually present and not in the land of fog!

I'm afraid I can't think of much else though I know there are things out there.

bye for now,
Katharine

·
Registered
376 Posts
What is his skill set, experience, interests etc.?

One thing that comes to mind is developing web sites. I am certain that there on online courses available to learn how to do this or distance education courses.

Nutty

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
I have no idea what the laws are where you live.
I do a small amount of work via laptop and phone, which I can do from bed if necessary. I do wish your Husband could get Benefits. Can you appeal?
x Lola

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Umm, someone told me recently that those info commercials - they need people to answer the phones. They route the calls to your number. The problem is, I have no idea how you get ahold of them. I hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts