The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
:) Cath

It certainly is a lovely horsey but I was expecting a bunny so I got a big surprise ! Like when you think you've got a cup of tea and it turns out to be coffee.

Cheers
Clare

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:rotfl:Sorry Clare:rotfl: It isn't my horse, but I did take the photo. He is looking at me in a kind of crazy way I thought. Probably deep dissapointment there were no carrots.

Here is me on the ice (a frozen lake!!!)

Thanks Tom:p - I seem not to have cracked it yet. The attachment manager won't accept my URL, and doing it manually just gives the link, not the actual photo.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Beautiful shots Cath :) It looks really picturesque! I'm taking it all in because it was 105F here today :eek: I'm going to try and get some sleep as it's only 80F now :lol: and that's at 11.20pm outside in the cool!

ps I've never been ice skating, it looks like fun!

love
Lily

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
(((((((((Poor Lily)))))))))

I remember that about Australia:(. We'd drag our matresses outside to the veranda edge to try and get a chance cool breeze, and take a wet towel to lie under, as defense against the mozzies:(

X C X

·
Old Timer
1,601 Posts
Hey, someones messing with me! :unsure:

It's not working with the second link for some reason. If you do it with the first link it works. :shrug: Try it, you will see what I mean.

Lily - Now is probably not a good time to learn to ice skate. Falling down a lot on a hard surface isn't much fun at our age. I'm not too sure ankles were made to take it either. :lol:

Clare - I'm not sure but looks to me like he's giving Cath the Juan Valdez look. :hehe:

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
thanks for the hugs Cath :hehe: It's not pretty I tell you it's meant to be worse today!

Tom both links work for me??

I will have to go and look up who Juan Valdez is now :hehe:

love
Lily

·
Old Timer
1,601 Posts
Yep, that's him. :bigsmile:

Colombian coffee is suppose the be the BEST. I can't say for sure as I've never tried it. :rolleyes:

With the blocks, Cath's 2nd picture should be displayed and not the link (Like my first post). I'm not sure why it works with one link and not the other. :(

Very nice pictures Cath. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts