TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
Thought i would give a update and a bit of hope to those who are not feeling to well. The past year i have been in a constant flare, and never experienced illness so bad in all my 46 years. In August last year i was put on Azathorprine, along with all my other drugs, and it changed everthing ! i feel so very well at the moment, hope it stays. I pray for every one of you every day because suffering for such a long time with this difficult illness is so hard!!
be patient and my prayers will be answered soon :grouphug2: Thankyou to all that gave me hope, advice, when things were so tough, i dont know were i would have been with out you !!
regards
june

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi June,

Thanks so much for that lovely positive message. Azathioprine has made the world of difference to me too :)

You will get setbacks, as I have a little, but it won't be as bad as before and it's so nice to be able to remember what feeling good is like. It reassures us that we are not just lazy :rotfl:

Katharine

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hi June,

This is really great news - I am so pleased for you. :dancing:

Lets hope you remain well for many moons to come.

Hugz, :hug:

Pam xxx

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
:woohoo: That's great news June :bigsmile: Long may it continue :foryou:

love
Lily

·
Registered
580 Posts
:excited: :woohoo: :yahoo: i am so happy for you June.

its nice to know that your symptoms are under control.:dancing:

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
June, That's great! It feels so good to hear about somebody getting better, getting relief. You give hope to us all.

Sunny

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
June,

I am glad things are going so well for you. It is important that we hear the good things and not just the down side. A word of advice don't start taking on too many things all at once. Your body needs to time to strengthen itself, so please pace yourself.

Take care,
Karen

·
Registered
82 Posts
Dear June:

Such great news and a wonderful inspiration you are to others here!! Thank you so much for posting and sharing. And, I'm so happy you are doing so well!! Hugs.

Love -- Susie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts