The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am new to the site and just want to introduce myself. I was diagnosed with Lupus about 5 years ago but convinced I have been a sufferer for much longer. Recently had a lupus flare but recovering well. Started at university last September in Manchester but struggling to keep up with not only the workload but with the radical change of lifestyle and not being able to rest when I need to. Hope to keep going as long as I can, I need the challenge!!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hi Lolopops & :welcome:

This is a great site with a wealth of information and support. There are members here of all ages and from all corners of the globe. Many people find the chat room really helpful just to talk to other lupies about how they are feeling or just enjoy a good old chin wag! :)

I'm glad that you are recovering well from your flare and that you have started university. It must be tough to take time out but I hope you can get some rest when you can.

I look forward to getting to know you.

Hugz,

Pam xxx

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Lolopops and welcome to you :)

It must be very hard to pace yourself with a university lifestyle, I hope that you can find some ways around it and find enough time to rest so that you can continue to enjoy that challenge that it provides.

I hope you enjoy being with us and find the site as useful and supportive as I have.

all the best,
Katharine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts