TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am pleased to be able to contact the site again. I've had a crap couple of years. Stress free I don't think so, my brother-in-law dropped dead, got flooded and out of house for 9 months, operations on my neck with titanium plates put in, have had to give up work, hubby's job in the balance, but hey I'm still breathing. I hope everyone is ok and look forward to catching up on the site.
All my love to all.
Orangelilyxxxxx

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Dear OrangeLilly:

Wow you have had a bad run of things, I hope they start to improve for you! Welcome Back!

Stephanie

·
Administrator
10,165 Posts
:hug: Orangelily. You have sure been given more than your share of problems recently. I hope your husband is able to keep his job and the rest of 2009 looks brighter for you.

Welcome back,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is good to be back!! I do hope that 2009 is better (things couldn't get much worse).

Take Care All
Orangelily

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Orangelily,
It sounds as if you really needed someone to talk to when all this was going on. I hope things have settled down a little and you are feeling more relaxed. I am glad that you foung your way back to the site. I do not know you but I am sure in time we will get to know each, I look forward to it. I hope you are feeling well and doing well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts