The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i miss u all i hope everone is doing fine. im alot better but always something new like all of us loopies. my dentist told me that i eventually had to have my tooth removed.

this all comes about because i have been getting alot of headaches lately, but have no idea if the lupus or the tooth is causing this. i checked for the symtoms on abcesses on the internet and it doesnt say anything about headaches related to tooth aches. even though i dont feel pain sometimes i still get the haeadaches. comes and goes. i just wanted to know your experiences and your opinions on this.

im so confused as usuall and always turn to you. thank you all very much for being here for me. your advise means so so much to me. be well.:):)

·
11,409 Posts
Hi Sushi,

I have had bad teeth and I can tell you I got headaches with a tooth like yours. That is so painful to have bad teeth.:(

You will feel better when you get that tooth out.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
203 Posts
hi
ive had 4/5 abcesses in this year alone and also havin headaches aswell im still takin antibiotics at the moment secon lot for this abcess it not nice im having my tooth out next month but i have to be put to sleep because im so terrifide (ouch) so yeah same thing as you hoping when i have my tooth out it will be the end of abcesses

take care
donna

·
florie
589 Posts
Hi , Sorry to hear about you painful tooth abscess. I would go ahead and get it taken care of. It is unhealthy to have infection in your mouth. Please take care of it and you will feel better once that is taken care of.
Let us know when it's done and how you feel after wards.
Hugs, florie

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
sushi sending you (((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))) Lin xx

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks lin:):), my dental insurance wont cover for me to get my tooth extracted and now i have to wait until november. i already took a round of antibiotics. is it a good idea for me to wait til november. or can this be dangerous to my health?

do the antibiotic take care of the abcess?

·
Administrator
10,183 Posts
Hi Sushi,

The antibiotic should take care of the present abcess, but the root cause will most likely cause it to happen again. You should ask your dentist if they could work up a payment plan for you.

Take care,
Lazylegs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts