The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still under investigation but rheumatologist has said likely that I have SLE. Developed tiredness earlier in year, followed by skin rash (urticarial vasculitis), then fevers/chills, joint and muscle pain and shooting pains.

I also have intermittent painful lumps on my head - is this common?
Yesterday I had terrible dizziness - could this be lupus related? It has gone mow but left me with a headache.

Any ideas?

Lynne

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Hi

not sure but i have similar sytpmoms along with more and being tested for lupus orginally thought to be rheumatoid arthritis.

hope some hlep.
countrylass

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Lynne :)

I'm not sure from your description but is it possible that the lumps are swollen lymph nodes at on the back of your head? I used to get these very regularly and they were indeed very painful.

Dizziness can be caused by so many things including simple exhaustion but it is something, along with the lumps, that needs noting on your symptoms list and mentioning to your doctor.

Katharine

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi - thanks for your replies.
Lumps are hard and painful and occur on my scalp in random places - don't think swollen glands - not sure if part of urticarial vasculitis.

Lynne

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Hi, I suffer from vertigo and a few others suffer from dizziness. As Katherine said it can have many causes, so if it persists, it is best to get it checked by a doc.

Deb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.