TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke up in the night with asthma. I never just start wheezing. Got the inhaler and got some breath. Realized I was shiavering. 103.7 right now. I'm drinking ice water, taking asperin and tylenol. Russ works today and he t hinks he may take me to the ER when he comes in for lunch.

Why now?

Sunny

·
Inky
249 Posts
Oh Sunny

I am so sorry, I hope when you are reading this you are feeling a bit better.
I really am hoping your symptoms ease as you must be very cheesed off indeed.

Let's hope it is because you did a wee bit too much at that quilt class and a bit of rest will help you recover.

Do let us all know how you are feeling when you find the time.

Love
Sara
x

·
11,405 Posts
((((Sunny))))

Sorry to hear that you are feeling rotten again.:(
Hopefully you can get on some meds and get recovered, so you can go see your mom.

:goodvibes:
Lyn

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hi Sunny :hug: :flowery::hug:

First of all i am so sorry to hear that you are feeling so crappy, after the hectic week you have just had you could have really done without this.

I hope you manage to get some meds real soon so that you start to feel better.

Sending you some get well soon wishes and plenty of gentle hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: to help you on your recovery.

Take care of yourself :flowery: Jo :flowery:

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for all the good thoughts. My fever is down and I'm breathing this morning (thank goodness!). I have a 2:15 appt. with dr. so that will be good. Otherwise it's sleep and then rest and then sleep some more.

Sunny

·
Inky
249 Posts
Dear Sunny

Thanks for letting us know, have been thinking about you today. (Have been resting in bed and sewing patchwork pieces which always brings your quilting to mind).

Keep resting and taking care of yourself.
Love
Sara
xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts