The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rotfl: Hi all,
I am back again, seems to me there is not enought hours in the day and I just have been really bad at reading and posting lately. You were all so very supportive when I wrote several months ago after finding out the Mammo I had done was abnormal and they told me they found a "flame shaped" vein in my right breast, which they watched for 6 months and removed 8/07 only to find out it was Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. I went thru many tests including Bone Marrow ( what a walk in the park that was
; ^(
All the tests were negative and I was told I would be monitored but no treatment was necessary at this time. So that was a relief for me and the family. Going in next Friday for a follow-up and hoping all is still fine. Anyway, my surrent Supervisor is a real trip and seems like every 2-3 weeks she is changing my job duties and location of where I am sitting. I try to explain to her I am not only a Lupus patient but I am deaf also, so common tasks take longer for me and when she changes them everytime I turn around it it very difficult for me. I know she thinks I am "dead wood" and would like me to quit, but I need my job and the benefits. I read in a post about "Brain Fog" and really think that sometimes I have it. It is hard enough having Lupus commuting to work and having my day be 12 hrs, the fatigue and stress is so hard I come home exhausted and can barely have dinner before I am ready for bed! But having Auto Immune Hearing Loss and a Cochlear Implant is also hard for me. I must listen and compute all day,which to is exhausting....so my ? is any suggestions....I really do not think I would qualify for disability, but am thinking there has to be a way to stop this hassment and all the changes. Maybe I should not share this but I work at [a health clinic] and the motto is "The patient comes first" well don't you think employee's should also?

Sorry this is so long but I am venting and it feels darn good!!!:mad: :worried:

Bless you all.... and you are all my Hero's in the Battle of Lupus that we are all fighting each and everyday,

;) Denise

[ Denise we have taken out the name of the clinic. Best to be careful because never know who's reading and critical remarks not acceptable on forum. Thanks for understanding. :) CT ]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:) Maia,
Thank you for answering my post I really appreciate the information. I really enjoy this sit the folks are wonderful and the information and suggestions really I fell help us all.
I will be better at posting and stay in touch more often.

(((((Hugs)))))
Denise

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.