The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi is there anyone who know of any doctors in Miaimi who specializes in Lups. Plz let me know. Thanx

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Hi I am in Broward, My Dr is great and he's in Tamarac. Let me know if you want his contact information.

Stephanie

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
Jat,

You might do a search of this forum with the search word miami. Another option is to find a local lupus support group members will often be honest about who is good and who isnt. Unfortunately the lupus associations tend to list any doctor who tells them that they specialize in lupus. Another option is to check the local teaching and research hospitals. Call the rheumatology department and ask which doctors specialize in lupus. Then take those names and google them to see what papers or research regarding lupus that they have been involved in.

Good luck,
Karen

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hello, I lived in Broward county and had an immunologist who specialized in lupus and other autoimmune diseases.I had alot of complications and he was the doctor who worked it all out. Dr Frank Eidelman at The Cleveland Clinic in Weston Florida 954-659-5000. I have Lupus with scleroderma with a host of other things. He was respectful and truely listened. I miss him now that I have relocated to Georgia. Cleveland clinic is reknown for hard to Dx cases. I hope this can help. Iwhispering

·
The one and only
1,978 Posts
My doctor is also in Broward also...PM me for more information.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts