The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 8 Posts

· Registered
484 Posts
Hi Jean, I would suggest that you go to see a Dermatologist. He is a specialist in "skin". I have one and I would be lost without him. Just a suggestion.
You never know when the next time that you could use one. But just feel better.
1 - 1 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.