The Lupus Forum banner

Lupus of ME/CFS

951 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Widget_t 
Hi, Sorry to hear your feeling so ill, :( I have almost identical symptoms to you and have been ill for the past 9 months, still without a diagnosis! Like you all my bloods are normal and i have now just been diagnosed with Chronic fatigue syndrome :( Its so frustrating as i really feel that something else is going on not just CFS, my GP just says im doing too much and thats why im not getting better, BUT im not working, had to leave uni, got no stresses really and still im not improving, i do very little during the day except wash, dress, eat, bed. Somedays im ok then others im really bad again, it doesnt seem to correlate with increased activity, this is why i think i dont have CFS!, Sorry to ramble on, just thought id let you know your not alone, and hope you get a diagnosis soon! Please let me know if you find out whats happening with you as it may also help me get a proper diagnosis :)
Take care and hope you feel better soon x x x x x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.