The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All

Our good friend Lyn's adult dependent daughter fell ill a couple of weeks ago and is now seriously ill in hospital with some sort of viral infection. Lyn herself is far from well and asks that we keep them in our thoughts and prayers as the going is very tough.
Lyn, I hope with all my heart that your daughter makes a speedy recovery.

Many hugs
Clare

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Clare, thanks for the note telling us about Lyns daughter, Lyn will be thinking of you and daughter, hope she makes a good recovery, you are in our thoughts

((((((((((HUGS))))))))) Lin xxxxx

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Lyn,

My thoughts and prayers are with both you and your daughter at this moment!

I am wishing a speedy recovery for your daughter and hope that she will come home from hospital soon! Please take good care of yourself too!

Love and lots of hugs!

Lesley

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Hi Lyn,

My thoughts are with you and your daughter. I hope she recovers soon. Also sending you extra energy to deal with all this :hug:

x c x

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Dear Clare, Thank You for letting us know.
Lyn, you and your Daughter will be in my thoughts and prayers. I really hope things become easier soon.
xxx Lola

·
Registered
391 Posts
Lyn -

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter. :hug:

Terri

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Dearest Lyn

I am hoping and praying that everything will turn out okay for your daughter. Sending as much positive thoughts as I can across the water to you both :hug: :hug:

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Lyn,

So sorry to hear about your daughters illness:(. I hope she will make a full recovery soon. Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers :hug:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Yhanks Clare for lettung us know whats going on with lyn and her family.I am praying that lyns daughter gets the proper care she should hvae abd they find out for sure what is going on with her daughter and things get better real soon with her health.Take care of yourself when you can Lyn((((hugs)))).

Tammy

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
((((Lyn))) Sweetie, you have all my prayers and good wishes for you and your dear daughter. Please care for yourself at this difficult time so that you don't find yourself also in need of a hospital bed.

Clare, thank you for posting about Lyn's needs. It's good to know when a friend needs prayers/good wishes and support.

Hugs all around,
Sunny

·
Administrator
10,193 Posts
Lyn,

I am sorry to hear you daughter has become so ill. Seeing her like this must be taking a toll on you as well. You will both be in my thoughts.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
(((Lyn)))

Sending many positive thoughts and prayers your way, with many strengthening hugs. Best wishes to your daughter that she may get healthy again very soon. If you have to travel down to UI for any treatment, let me know if I can help in any way.

-Maia

·
Registered
1,640 Posts

Dearest Lyn,

I pray Lyn, that your daughter is doing better. I will be thinking of your family and hoping things are turning around with everyone's health.

Love and prayers to you.. and yours, dear friend.

Love,
Sandy :rose:

·
Registered
580 Posts
lyn, i will also have your daughter in my thoughts and prayers and hope she makes a full recovery very soon.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Lyn

I am sorry you are having such a dreadful time. I really hope things start to improve for you and yours very soon.

:love:

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
(((((((((Lyn)))))))) I'm so sorry that your daughter is so ill and I hope and pray things improve for her soon. I also hope you are able to get a little rest as impossible as that mostly is when our kids are sick :( take care Lyn

sending hugs,

love
Lily

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Sending prayers and hugs your way for your daughter's speedy recovery.

Please take care of yourself as well.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts